I saw a political blog post titled “Possibly The 5 Best Sentences You Might Ever Read” and I thought, “REALLY?” You think THOSE are possibly the 5 best sentences you might ever read?” NOT ME. And I came up with 5 of my own, so here they are: PLEASE POST ONE OF YOUR OWN.
POSSIBLY THE 5 BEST SENTENCES I MIGHT EVER READ. (I am picturing newspaper headlines. And they are spinning into view, you know, as newspaper headlines are required to do)
1) BY-PRODUCT OF DECAYING GARBAGE FOUND TO CURE CANCER AND ALL OTHER DISEASES INSTANTLY.
2) BILL GATES BUYS SOUTH AMERICA. CEASES ANY DESTRUCTION OF REMAINING RAIN FOREST.
3) U.S. RICH PEOPLE UNITE AND DONATE BILLIONS TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE FOR AMERICANS
4) DOCTOR DISCOVERS NEW STRAIN OF CHOCOLATE THAT REVERSES THE AGING PROCESS. AND IT’S PROGRAMABLE !!! — PICK YOUR AGE.
5) BLOGGER KATHLEEN COURTED BY TALL, GORGEOUS, A-LIST ACTOR, YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE HER SON. – – HIS PUBLICIST SAYS HE CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT HER