I saw a political blog post titled “Possibly The 5 Best Sentences You Might Ever Read” and I thought, “REALLY?” You think THOSE are possibly the 5 best sentences you might ever read?” NOT ME. And I came up with 5 of my own, so here they are: PLEASE POST ONE OF YOUR OWN.
POSSIBLY THE 5 BEST SENTENCES I MIGHT EVER READ. (I am picturing newspaper headlines. And they are spinning into view, you know, as newspaper headlines are required to do)
1) BY-PRODUCT OF DECAYING GARBAGE FOUND TO CURE CANCER AND ALL OTHER DISEASES INSTANTLY.
2) BILL GATES BUYS SOUTH AMERICA. CEASES ANY DESTRUCTION OF REMAINING RAIN FOREST.
3) U.S. RICH PEOPLE UNITE AND DONATE BILLIONS TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE FOR AMERICANS
4) DOCTOR DISCOVERS NEW STRAIN OF CHOCOLATE THAT REVERSES THE AGING PROCESS. AND IT’S PROGRAMABLE !!! — PICK YOUR AGE.
5) BLOGGER KATHLEEN COURTED BY TALL, GORGEOUS, A-LIST ACTOR, YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE HER SON. – – HIS PUBLICIST SAYS HE CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT HER
Be still and quiet the voices within, let love flow over you and just be for a
moment. We are always with you offering you respite and support from your busy
day. This action will help you feel peace and serenity, centered and grounded,
and of course loved. Sit quietly so that you can feel the stillness that is
within you. At any time during the day you find yourself confused or sad,
remember this beautiful energy and watch as your body sinks into the love and
you feel your mind clear and hope returns.
Excerpt from Sharon Taphorn
All good things are coming to me 😀
It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.
55 AD – 135 AD